We are always on the look out for passionate people whom choose what to do with their lives. If you think you have what it takes and would like to work in one of the specific markets we sell our teas to, please do get in touch here. Send us your resume and tell us how you can be of value to our team.
Current position opening at this moment:
Position available: Creative Designer
Available from: Now
Working with: Tea Journeys
Working at: Tea Warehouse/Offsite
Date posted: 10 August 2015
This Ad Applicable Until: 30 August 2015
Tea Journeys offers specialty tea to the Australian market. We service the café and office market with coffee alternative beverages. Our mission is to offer exceptional beverage experiences for the consumer.
Right now we have a full time intern job vacancy. A position that can be open for up to 3 months. The opportunity for the right candidate can also lead to a full time position if the internship is carried out to an exceptional standard. The position allows the right candidate a complete business mentorship whilst helping further promote a fun and dynamic brand.
The position will be answerable to the Director of the business. The Director is an Australian with 14 years business and strategy directorship in China. Speaks fluent Chinese and owner of company that employs over 30 staff. Further links and connections to companies and associations in China for intern positions to benefit when looking further afield post University.
We have an opportunity for a Creative Designer to come up with some concepts/designs for both label designs and a strategy design template for a whole new line of products. The position will require design skills, objective eye, research on other brands, learning market trends in both a wholesale and retail market space for tea products.
Tea Journeys are manufacturers and importers in the tea industry established here in Sydney, creating innovative concepts with tea and tea derived products. So anyone working with Tea Journeys, will naturally be offered our specialty teas, drinking chocolates and chai products to sample on a daily basis.
The position we are looking to fill:
Tea Journeys Project Designer
Project time frame: Part time or casual
Remuneration: Dependant on experience
- Familiar and already efficient with design software
- Confident to create contemporary brand splashing images, labels and advertising materials
- Excited with prospect of creating actual 3D products with our Chinese factories as well as 2D designs for promotion and media use
- Can think of innovative ways to turn boring written verbiage into interesting product positioning material
- Ok with working to deadlines in the practice of producing solid work
The right candidate will be required to/have:
- Around 2-3 hours of design work required 5 days a week
- Access to computer
- Work autonomously but simultaneously be collaborating with vision meets twice per week
- Enjoy drinking lots of specialty teas
- Ready to learn all about tea