Beautiful single-origin teas from around Asia. There is a plethora of tea flavour options available, including Black Tea, Green Tea and naturally blended Herbal Tea for those that prefer non-decaffeinated beverages.
- Natural single-origin drinking chocolate (gluten/dairy free). A raw cacao blend with organic panela sugar and Murray river pink salt.
- Fresh chais made by blending our floral black teas, fresh dried spices and Australian pure raw honey.
- Tea ware designed for tea drinkers creating elements of tea theatre.
Take advantage of our training and tea workshops!
- Designed to give you all the practical tea knowledge – its origins and history, as well as the science behind creating a valuable tea experience. Book a workshop with us today.
- Food Service Consultation - creating fast and efficient tea service within businesses with clear instruction manuals designed to maximise profits.
Amazing Benefits of Drinking Tea
Protects Healthy Hearts
Tea contains anti-inflammatory properties that help soften hard arteries. Drinking tea may also help decrease high blood pressure as well as lowering cholesterol.
Aid in Weight Loss
Thanks to its chemical composition, Green Tea may help accelerate weight loss. Green Tea contains amino acids that signal to the body to burn its stored fat.
Supports Mental Health
Drinking tea regularly has been linked to a lower risk of neurological disease. What’s more, tea’s natural calming effects can reduce stress and help you unwind after a busy day.
Why you should be brewing leaf tea
Most bagged teas available from the supermarket are mass produced and made using dust and fanning (the tiny bits of tea left from the production of loose leaf tea which contains less nutrients).
Greater Health Benefits
Tea boasts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which can contribute to your overall wellness. Catechins are the primary chemicals responsible for the health claims of green tea and are found in high concentrations in fresh tea leaves.
Fresh is Best
Mass-produced tea bags are generally filled with tea leaves from different locations that have usually travelled great distances before they reach supermarket shelves, making it less fresh whilst also carrying bigger carbon footprint.
Better Aroma and Flavour
Mass-produced bagged tea has been blended for standardisation and consistency. This means nutrient levels and nuanced flavour profiles are hugely reduced.
Better for the Environment
Tea leaves contain important human high functioning elements including potassium, phosphorus, nitrogen and many other trace minerals and polyphenols (antioxidants) both theaflavins and catechins. These elements are equally vital for healthy growing plants. Simply spread the used leaves over soil for perfect composting and garden health.